WELCOME to Aetion! We are one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions. Our Discover and Substantiate applications, powered by the Aetion Evidence Platform, are used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals, and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
Aetion and Aetion’s leadership are recipients of several prestigious awards:
- Built In Boston, Built In New York, & Built In Los Angeles 2023 Best Places to Work
- Parity.org’s 2022 Best Companies for Women to Advance
- NYC Health Business Leaders’ 2022 Digital Health 100
- CB Insights’ 2022 Digital Health 150
Come join us!
PERKS of being an A-Teamer:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years of employment
- Commitment to professional development opportunities with access to Skillsoft learning experience platform
- Employee-led initiatives including annual company-wide innovation day & DEI resource groups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage w/ multiple plan options including an HSA plan with annual Aetion contributions and covered premium costs.
- Free membership to OneMedical
- Peer & company recognition programs
- Mental Health & Wellness Benefits
- Monthly educational lunch & learns
Why join Aetion’s tech team?
- You’ll collaborate with other engineering leaders on all matters that impact the Engineering team, including resourcing and building technology/product vision
- You’ll have the opportunity to coach and mentor colleagues, including code reviews, higher-level software design, and direct management
- The team works on a technical stack which includes both cloud and on-premise deployments, big-data ingestion and analytics, distributed systems and algorithmic complexity.
- Looking for more insight into our culture? Check out our LinkedIn Life page here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aetion-inc-/life/lifeataetion
As the Product Owner for Substantiate, you will play a crucial role in guiding the day-to-day development of Substantiate. You will work closely with developers, designers, and product management to ensure that Substantiate features are delivered effectively and align with business goals.
- User story definition: Work with Substantiate Product Manager to organize Epics and develop detailed user stories based on priorities
- Sprint planning: Lead the weekly prioritization and refinement sessions with Engineering teams
Backlog management: Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it reflects the most current requirements and aligns with the product roadmapMetric development: Own the Pendo metric reporting for Substantiate
- Defect prioritization: Investigate and determine the priority of Substantiate bugs
- Quality assurance: Work closely with QA to define test cases and ensure that developed features meet user expectations and acceptance criteria
- A Substantiate super-user (minimum 2 years of Substantiate user experience)
- A strong understanding of pharmacoepidemiology and Real World Evidence
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to define and prioritize user stories effectively
At Aetion, internal pay equity across teams is our top priority. The salary range for this position is between $100,000- $140,000. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
At Aetion, internal pay equity across teams is our top priority. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.