Senior Software Engineer
Auditoria is an AI-driven SaaS automation provider for corporate finance that automates back-office business processes involving tasks, analytics, and responses in Vendor Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Planning. By leveraging natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Auditoria removes friction and repetition from mundane tasks while automating complex functions and providing real-time visibility into cash performance. Corporate finance and accounting teams use Auditoria to accelerate business value while minimizing heavy IT involvement, improving business resilience, lowering attrition, and accelerating business insights.
Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Workday Ventures, Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of a company’s typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
In 2021, Auditoria earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40 List, SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendors, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50 Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research.
The Opportunity for You
We are building an AI/ML-enabled SAAS solution to help manage the cash performance of enterprises. You would be working on solving complex problems in the FinTech space.
- Own the design and development of the core areas of Auditoria’s product, leveraging the latest tech stack hosted on AWS cloud.
- Collaborating across multiple teams/timezones to help deliver quality solutions as per roadmap.
- Partner with business teams to deliver incremental value to clients
- Champion Auditoria’s values and tech culture.
- Experience building and running highly available SaaS enterprise business applications like NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, etc.
- Worked with many of the following: multi-tenant SaaS, CI/CD environments, monitoring tools, Kubernetes and containers, Istio, workflow engines, data stores (RDBMS, Cassandra, Neo4j), ETL processing, AWS services, integrations with enterprise systems (SSO, ERP, CRM, email, etc.).
- Experience with system design & data modeling; familiarity with RDBMS and Big Data.
- Hands-on experience building applications leveraging AWS services like Step Functions, RDS, Cassandra, Kinesis, and ELK is a big plus.
- Fluent coding skills in Node.js.
- 8+ years of professional, hands-on experience developing and shipping complex software systems.
- Embraces startup set up, can work through unknowns, resource constraints & multiple priorities with creativity & resourcefulness.
- Experience with the Agile development process and zeal for engineering best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree. Preferably from IIT/NIT/BITS
Auditoria.AI offers competitive startup salaries, early-stage stock, medical benefits, and a flexible work environment.