Senior Tech Writer - Enterprise SaaS
Auditoria is an AI-driven SaaS automation provider for corporate finance that automates back-office business processes involving tasks, analytics, and responses in Vendor Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Planning. By leveraging natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Auditoria removes friction and repetition from mundane tasks while automating complex functions and providing real-time visibility into cash performance. Corporate finance and accounting teams use Auditoria to accelerate business value while minimizing heavy IT involvement, improving business resilience, lowering attrition, and accelerating business insights.
Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Workday Ventures, Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of a company’s typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
In 2021, Auditoria earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40 List, SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendors, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50 Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research.
The Opportunity for You
We are looking for a full-time Staff Technical Writer. You’ll collaborate with product managers and engineers in India and US in an Agile development environment to deliver online product documentation (for end users, admins, and our implementation partners), along with release notes and in-app assistance for end-users and administrators.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience for Enterprise Software companies, specifically in Finance/Accounting/Business Process Automation.
- Experience creating documentation for enterprise business software for end-users in Finance Marketing and similarly non-technical roles who need challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks made understandable and appealing.
- Familiar with software development and release management processes used in Software-as-a-service companies, including Agile, CI/CD, feature flagging, and the software lifecycle.
- Experience with Zendesk Guide as a publishing tool.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills. Experience working directly with different functions such as Product Management, Customer Success, and Engineering.
- Goal-oriented and attentive to detail.
- Experience in taking ownership and driving problem resolution from end to end. Comfortable acting as the sole Technical Writer in a startup company.
- Great culture
- Healthcare insurance for immediate family
- Fast-paced learning environment
Auditoria.AI offers competitive startup salaries, early-stage stock, medical benefits, and a flexible work environment.