Supply Chain Specialist
Our mission is to improve outcomes and decrease the cost of healthcare for spine surgery and beyond. The company’s aprevo® devices are personalized to improve the standard of care for the surgical treatment of adults with spinal malalignment. Carlsmed uses patient data and proprietary digital technologies to create optimal surgical plans and personalized aprevo® spine fusion devices to align with the surgeon’s goals for each patient. Carlsmed has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist.
The Supply Chain Specialist will support fulfillment of aprevo procedures through the successful manufacture and delivery of surgeon approved designs. The position will have responsibility for transactions of Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Inventory Movement, Order Fulfillment, and Production Status updates from key suppliers. The Supply Chain Specialist will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure that all patient specific cases are produced on time with status updates communicated throughout the manufacturing process.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable company policies / procedures and regulatory agencies.
- Create and manage purchase orders within the NetSuite ERP system.
- Communicate with suppliers to set priorities and collect status updates.
- Create and maintain sales orders through order fulfillment.
- Provide internal updates on production status.
- Complete ERP transactions in support of all Supply Chain functions.
- Compile and complete reporting for key performance indicators.
- Maintain data integrity of Operations information across multiple systems.
- Support and promote continued process improvements.
- Early warning for production issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Operations.
- 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or Materials Management in the medical device, pharma, or aerospace fields.
- 1 year minimum experience with NetSuite ERP system.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Team-player and effective project manager
- Need to be local to work onsite in Carlsbad
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of energy and initiative.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Carlsmed is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
At Carlsmed, our employees are our most valued asset. Our benefits reflect our investment in the overall health and well-being of our employees and their families. We pleased to provide a competitive salary and benefits, including paying 100% of monthly healthcare and dental insurance premiums and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.