Technical Support Agent
About the role:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Support Agent to come in as one of the first members of our Customer Success team. In this role you will get to work directly with our founding team to deliver the most valuable and joyful experience for our customers. If you are looking to make a real impact on real people’s lives and accelerate your career to new heights, this is it! This is an hourly position with an opportunity to work and get compensated for overtime.
We are an early stage vertical SaaS business dedicated to bringing the most innovative technology to the historically underserved Waste Management Industry. We care deeply about the hard working, dedicated, and humble people of the Waste Management industry and will stop at nothing to ensure that they get the most value technology can offer. We settle at nothing short of being the best at what we do. We lean on each other to deliver the best value to our customer and we constantly challenge each other to be the best version of ourselves every day.
What you will do:
In this role you will be the first point of contact for our customers post go-live. You will help troubleshoot any technical issues our customers are having and work collaboratively with peers in Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams to provide the best resolution and experience for our customers. Tactical responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting issues and prioritizing based on urgency, this may include outbound contact with clients for additional information and resolution
- Providing clear and detailed information to clients on product feature functionality, both written and verbal
- Documenting support processes and issue resolutions
- Working closely with the Sales and Product teams to provide product knowledge, configuration assistance, and first level technical support to CurbWaste’s customer base.
- Being the go-to resource for any questions regarding the CurbWaste product for internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating client perspective to Product and Development teams for feature improvements/fixes
What you will need:
Most important things we look for are passion, grit, and hunger. To be successful at CurbWaste you will need to be motivated by impact, growth, and desire to have a life journey filled with joy. These are the skills we look for in this role:
- Self starter and accountability to work hard and play hard in a startup environment
- Critical thinking skills with experience in troubleshooting software issues a plus
- Exceptional project management skills; Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- 1-2 years' in a technical support role (ideally in a SaaS company)
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Some technical skills (sql, database management, excel, python etc.) is a plus
What We Offer:
This is not just a job. This is a career, a chance to make a direct impact. Here’s how we help:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career.
- Health benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision
We aim to change the way waste companies run their business. We are a software founded by haulers and built for haulers. We care about the environment and want to play a positive role in the future of the waste industry. Software helps create solutions and we are focused on being the leaders in change.
At CurbWaste we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.