Institutional Coverage Associate III
Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
You will create an open financial system and enable decentralized networks to flourish. The largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley and around the world will turn to you for the best market prices and insights into the crypto industry. You will become the expert on crypto industry trends and market movements.
You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the client segment, including client dynamics & challenges, needs from the sales team, as well as a working knowledge of the products and solutions that are a focus within that client segment. You will also play a critical role in helping understand data and digital components, measuring the success of our marketing outreach, understanding trends, and tying marketing engagement to the growth of our business.
- Significantly grow our Institutional business by scaling the number of clients and revenue
- Managing and servicing a list of designated clients, or your ‘Book of Business’, as their primary point of contact. This includes:
- Inbound inquiries from the Client segment as well as working with the sales teams on converting outbound leads
- Building long-term relationships with your clients and provide ongoing relationship servicing current clients to enable up-sell / cross-sell opportunities and ensure they are satisfied
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the client segment in APAC region and execute the business strategy surrounding it
- Understand the product offerings in the marketplace and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues
- Achieve quarterly target metrics and KPIs established by management
- Align with leadership regularly to discuss and optimize strategy and share customer feedback across functions
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Corporate Relationship Management role at a Bank, NBFC or in the Asset management industry
- Superior service skills/"client first" approach resulting in strong customer loyalty, ability to service customers in the APAC region (starting the day early- 7AM IST) and being flexible as the role evolves
- An interest in the digital asset space and enthusiasm about FalconX’s products and business model
- Working knowledge in any major asset class (Fixed Income, Forex, Equities, Commodities) and front office experience in handling derivatives products in any of these asset classes
- Ability to represent the company’s culture and values to our institutional counterparties
- Inclusive team player attitude
- Start-up mindset and go-getter attitude, hunger for scaling business and revenues
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Base knowledge of institutional investment strategies and portfolio positioning
- Knowledge and passion for digital assets / crypto
- Knowledge of financial markets and investing
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, and time management skills
- Masters degree in finance
- Experience working with remote teams