Analyst, Account Configuration
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
The Role: Flutterwave is looking for an Analyst, Account Configuration who will assist in setting up and configuring both enterprise and SMB merchants' accounts. Reporting to the Account Configuration Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction and enhancing the customer experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in configuring merchant accounts including (MCC review & MID creation) according to specifications
- Collaborate with other teams to understand and implement customer requirements
- Maintain accurate records of all account configuration activities
- Participate in team meetings and training to stay updated on product changes and developments
- Contribute to the improvement of account configuration processes
- Support the Account Configuration Manager in meeting team KPIs and objectives
Required competency and skillset to be a waver:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, or a related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an account support or customer service role, preferably in the payment industry
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment