Senior Strategic Account Executive - Texas
Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling Fountain solutions to large employers in industries where the hourly workforce is core to business operations. These industries include retail and grocery, hospitality and food services, logistics and transportation, business and professional services, and healthcare. Your accounts will have at least 5,000 employees (with an emphasis on 10,000 employees and up), and your buyers will be senior executives in talent acquisition and business operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect to key accounts within your territory, building a sustainable pipeline in partnership with marketing and sales development
- Understand and promote Fountain’s vision, products, and value proposition, taking a value-first approach to selling our solutions
- Manage a complex enterprise sales process, working with and driving consensus among our stakeholders in HR, recruiting, business operations, IT, and other corporate functions
- Close new accounts for six- and seven-figure annual recurring revenue
- Set up customers for long-term success, selling with honesty and integrity
- Track all customer information and progress in Salesforce and other Fountain tools
- Contribute to a culture of accountability and a team selling approach
What you should bring:
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in software sales, with a heavy emphasis on selling business solutions to senior executives
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and closing 6 and 7-figure deals
- Strong knowledge of technology solutions serving the recruiting, HR, and/or hourly workforce market, including the buyer personas and value drivers at the executive level
- Prior experience in startup organizations and selling products that are novel or require creativity and evangelism
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, Rest and Relaxation days, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Fountain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Something looks off?