Senior Product Designer
Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
About the Role:
We believe the differentiated B2B Enterprise products of the future drive customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional user experiences alongside B2B table stakes functionality. We're looking for an experienced product designer who can translate the flexibility and complexity needed for B2B Mid Market and Enterprise customers into an intuitive product.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a crucial role in shaping our product approach, driving design strategy, and delivering compelling designs that captivate our users. You will be responsible for driving the design process from ideation to implementation, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to create compelling and intuitive interfaces. You will leverage your expertise in user research, interaction design, and visual design to deliver exceptional user experiences that align with our company's vision and customer needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create user-centered designs that address complex business workflows and user requirements
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that demonstrate intuitive and engaging user interactions, optimized for Enterprise-scale
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and gather feedback to iterate on designs and improve user experience
Design Strategy and Leadership:
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand business goals, B2B user needs, and market trends; help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Uplevel the R&D organization’s design sense to guide and empower engineers and product managers to enable your design team’s efforts to be focused on high leverage work
- Communicate design decisions and rationale effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences to refine and gain buy-in for design decisions
Design Systems and Standards:
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of design systems and standards to ensure consistency and scalability across products
- Advocate for design best practices, accessibility, and usability principles throughout the organization
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and design tools to continuously enhance design capabilities
What you should bring:
- 4+ years years of experience in product design, preferably in strong UX-driven B2B SaaS organizations
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design expertise, problem-solving skills, and user-centered design approach (Please include your portfolio password if applicable)
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar
- Experience with prototyping tools and usability testing methods
- Solid understanding of interaction design, information architecture, and visual design principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present and articulate design concepts effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering impactful design solutions
Salary Range: $156,000 - $225,000 USD
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Fountain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.