Client Services Associate
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Customer Services team. In Services, we have a relentless focus on creating loyal, healthy, and successful customers by helping them realize business value. A Client Services Associate manages a portfolio of SMB and Commercial accounts, supporting customers in their ongoing customer experience and acting as a trusted advisor. You will play a key role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships, while driving the adoption of Highspot within the customer’s organization and ensuring that customers get the full benefits of using our platform.
What You'll Do
- Support our customers by answering questions, solving technical requests, and ultimately delivering solution value.
- Become a Highspot product expert and communicate with users, solution owners, and platform administrators throughout our customer journey.
- Train customers to take full advantage of the product by providing subject matter expertise training across communication mediums on best practices, new features, and Highspot Community engagements.
- Benchmark current customer usage, re-align on objectives and map out self-service projects.
- Identify customer growth opportunities to maintain customer satisfaction and health.
- Recognize, reduce, and escalate customer risk based on adoption data and sentiment analysis.
- Hold office hours for your customers around specific themes and topics following a plan developed alongside your manager
- Maintain and improve CSAT scores, Highspot solution health, and partner with Account Management to retain and grow the customer
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including delivering professional presentations.
- Familiarity driving software solutions involving many stakeholders and delivering results on time with high quality.
- Experience being the bridge between different teams within the customer’s organization. A working knowledge of operating within the marketing and/or sales team at a large organization is a plus.
- Comfort operating in ambiguity at a fast growing company.
- Creative problem solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude, empathetic, and obsession with delivering a great customer experience.
- Growth mindset and ability to prioritize, greatly multi-task, and perform effectively while managing a high-volume, low-touch portfolio.
- Ability to drive projects to drive solution health and provide value to customers. Focus on product mastery and insight, thought leadership and skills up leveling.
- Demonstrated passion for learning new technologies and teaching others
- Able to apply learnings, independently operate, seek occasional guidance in complex scenarios, while ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
-Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and matching employer contributions (DPSP) with immediate vesting
-3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
-Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-Flexible work schedules
-Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning
-Discounted ClassPass membership
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation, which may include age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disabilities, political belief, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button."