Vice President, Product Management
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
As a Vice President of Product Management at Highspot, you will inspire, lead, and grow an organization of creative and talented product management professionals who build our products and bring to life software with a spark of magic. You’ll bring your expertise in product design, operational leadership, and proven people development skills to bear on strategic decisions about our product strategy and execution. You will ensure that we are creating a consistently great end to end experience for all of the different personas that rely on our software to drive the growth of their business. You will be a key member of the Product leadership team, leading our Product Management team, and will report directly to our President of Product & Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Be an expert user of the product to ensure that we are delivering a world-class experience that is highly effective at addressing the needs of all the users that rely on us
- Build and scale a world-class team of product managers and leaders, through whom you’ll define and execute on the strategic direction of Highspot’s product development
- Effectively collaborate and build strategy with key partners and stakeholders throughout Highspot, including leaders in Design, Engineering, Product Marketing and Services, ensuring we continue to build excellent and innovative products that our customers love
- Inspire and motivate the members of your team to do their best work, embodying Highspot’s culture to ensure that Product Management is a welcoming, diverse, collaborative, and inclusive environment
- Deeply understand the strategic value and the market opportunity for Highspot’s product offerings; leverage your expertise to define KPIs and growth plans for your organization
- Partner with the Services team to understand what drives customer joy in your product area and ensure your team works to address customer concerns in a timely manner
- Define clear roles and responsibilities that ensure efficient decision-making, careful analysis of trade-offs, and a responsible balance of strategic business objectives, unique customer needs, operational necessities, and product quality
- Minimum of 15 years in senior product management leadership roles, including managing leaders, and recent experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- An academic background in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience leading product management teams, including having scaled these teams in high growth scenarios
- Proven success in attracting and retaining top talent from diverse backgrounds
- Track record of scaling Product Management organizations and deep understanding of the organizational design and change management needed to lead through successful growth. Proven success as a partner and collaborator who prioritizes the success of the team over individual aspirations
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Previous experience designing and building software products at scale
- Deep understanding of the SDLC for SaaS applications
Base salary range: $226,154- $340,000. Employees may also be eligible for bonuses, stock options, and other forms of compensation.
The above represents total expected compensation for this role. Actual compensation will depend on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to, location, experience, and job qualifications.
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
-Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
-401(k) Matching with immediate vesting on employer match
-8 paid holidays and 5 paid days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-18 weeks paid parental leave
-Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
-Discounted ClassPass membership
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.