Help Desk Specialist
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
The Help Desk Specialist will provide technical support to our end users on a variety of issues via email/chat/video conference within our India Region. They will identify, research, and resolve technical problems utilizing effective tracking and monitoring tools and support documentation to ensure timely resolution. The Help Desk Specialist will serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software issues across all computer systems (primarily Mac). You'll respond to and track all incoming emails and IT enquiries to the Service Desk, triaging tickets. You will ensure full and accurate details of all interactions are recorded into a case management system whilst responding to incidents and requests within agreed SLAs. You will also be a key stakeholder in supporting our India office.
What You'll Do
- Provide day-to-day technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Mac systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries via the ticketing system or in person as applicable.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Be responsible for initial machine setup and configuration along with onboarding/offboarding.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), WiFi, and other key systems.
- Follow up with internal customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Maintain technology repair and spare parts inventory as necessary.
- Create and maintain written knowledge based articles.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and support of organization enterprise systems, hardware and software, and desktop/Mac/PC systems.
- You will refine our infrastructure to support a global hyper growth company pushing automation, streamlining processes, and owning user life cycle management.
- You'll have experience working in an environment where attention to detail, proactive problem solving, and a customer-focused mindset is imperative.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, working on a global team, and sharing work in a 24/7, follow-the-sun-type team
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with your stakeholders and interact with a variety of personality types
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing Apple MacBook Pros, and peripherals
- Proficiency in Mac operating systems required
- Ability to use basic networking troubleshooting tools required
- 3-5 years Technical Help Desk experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Okta, Jamf, and G Suite required.
- Knowledge of MSFT Office Suite for Mac preferred
- Ability to research problems and evaluate solutions
- Skilled in strategic planning to balance and execute projects
- Experience managing Slack, Jira, AV/AntiMalware, Office 365, Zoom.
- Proven ability to to manage applications on a global scale supporting large macOS deployments
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.