Digital & Field Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
As a Digital & Field Marketing Specialist at Highspot, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the marketing team's efforts to drive demand, promote brand awareness, and enable the sales team through various channels. Your responsibilities will span across key marketing functions, including digital marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing (ABM), event management, reporting and budget planning. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams around the globe to execute programs and initiatives that contribute to Highspot's growth and success.
What You'll Do
- Digital Marketing:
- Work with Regional Manager to create, localize and execute digital marketing programs across various platforms, including social media, email, and display advertising based on the region's yearly marketing plan
- Own end-to-end paid campaign setup, measurement, targeting and optimisation. You’ll be hands-on with campaign management across our primary channels. Experience in LinkedIn and Adwords is a big plus
- Collaborate with the design team and vendors to create engaging visual assets that align with the company's brand guidelines and the regional nuances
- Monitor and analyze digital campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for optimization, do A/B testing, share monthly reports to leadership
- Work with the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and internal resources to segment and target audiences effectively
- Drive traffic to Highspot.com, working with Website Team & Regional Manager to enhance the experience for your region
- Demand Generation:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of demand generation programs to generate leads and drive pipeline growth (focus on MQLs, SQLs, and ultimately ARR generated from marketing)
- Collaborate with content creators to develop compelling marketing materials, such as case studies and blog posts
- Monitor lead quality and collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth lead handoff
- Prepare bi-weekly TOFU meetings and presentations to give insights on relevant local data and support regional leader
- Maintain regular bi-directional communication with regional sales teams about marketing programs and performance.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM):
- Support the development and execution of account-based marketing strategies to target key accounts
- Assist in crafting personalized content and messaging for targeted accounts to drive engagement and conversion
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing efforts with account-specific goals and objectives
- Event Management:
- Assist in researching, planning, and promoting virtual and in-person events, including webinars, conferences, and workshops
- Handle marketing automation processes where needed and work closely with the relevant stakeholders; stay on top of SLAs and know the processes
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure event materials align with sales needs (sales plays post and pre events)
- Budget & Reporting:
- Support Regional Manager in yearly planning & budget allocation
- Own budget for given projects and accurately track it, handle procurement and finance processes independently
- Report results and recommendations for your region back to the marketing team and to other internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Report on project status and progress on a weekly basis
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Prior 2 to 3 years experience or internships in marketing, preferably within a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay focused under pressure while still working with attention to detail and follow up with relevant stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and platforms such as Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce and Canva.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment but also independently and be able to prioritize efficiently
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts, ABM strategies, and demand generation tactics
- Handle external vendor relationships and projects
- Fluent in German and English with excellent grammar and writing skills
- Be humble, creative and eager to learn
About our Perks and Benefits:
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
Flexible Leave Balance
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.