Senior Functional Consultant - Professional Services
Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2019
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Drive execution of ICERTIS product implementations for enterprise customers across industries in accordance to ICERTIS implementation methodology, within the bounds of agreed scope, schedule and effort.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with Engineering. Quality Assurance and Support across multiple engagements.
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute towards internal consulting capability building within the Professional Services group.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product road-map through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Looking for candidates with 6 - 9 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for requirements gathering, functional design and system configuration.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective actions in achieving stated objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.