Technical Manager - AIML Implementation
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, June 9, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
-Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
-Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
-Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively.
-Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope and quality.
-Remain at the cutting edge of technology trends and use them to solve emerging problems.
-Identifying and leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience - 12-15 years
· Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
· Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
· Knowledge of design patterns is required.
· Ability to negotiate technical requirements with global customers.
· Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams.
· Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability and security.
· Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise and ownership in assigned technical area.
· Demonstrate experience in mentoring technical teams.
· Ability to own solutions for design and architecture.
· Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
Experience in enterprise software development is desirable.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.