Software Engineer - Platform Engineering (Testing)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, July 1, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Design and develop solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline.
- Complete test ownership of multiple features developed in Icertis Contract Intelligence platform releases
- Contribute to shipping the Icertis Contract Intelligence platform at a rapid pace with high quality
- Be part of a fast-growing team of passionate software engineers that work on and conquer challenging problems every day.
- product experience
- must have worked on cloud native platforms/products and tested through product life cycle in the same environment. (Azure preferred, but AWS, GCP also okay)
- Must have working knowledge of data bases and elastic search in cloud native environments
- Desirable to have working knowledge of dealing with lift and shift to cloud systems
- Combination of automation and manual testing to ensure the person goes to depth of product/system functionality delivered to customers and then identifies automation cases for longer term regressions (functional, integration, system, go to production)
- ability to think and work with system level integration and system level functional testing (including workflows, test data and automation infra)
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.