Software Engineer - Solutions Engineering (Support role)
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
1. 2 to 4 years of previous experience in an Application Support role.
2. Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
3. Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL & Stored Procedures.
4. Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
5. Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
6. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
7. The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
8. The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.