Revenue Analyst - Remote
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our growing Global Revenue Team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced software company.
This position can work remotely within the US. #LI-Remote.
What you will do:
- Review customer agreements to ensure consistent application of revenue recognition policies in accordance with relevant accounting literature and corporate policy.
- Partner cross-functionally with other business groups (Deal Desk, Legal, Sales, etc) on customer contract negotiations.
- Support revenue close activities, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and other revenue analysis as needed.
- Document and continuously update revenue accounting operational procedures.
- Participate in the implementation of a new revenue automation tool in collaboration with technical revenue accounting, revenue operations, IT and finance teams.
- Participate in ongoing improvement of existing revenue processes while new platform is being implemented, ensuring strong internal controls, compliance with ASC 606 and company policies.
- Identify process improvements and implement changes to improve efficiency and scalability, and to mitigate risk.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
What you will bring:
- Understanding of revenue recognition (ASC 606) and other general accounting concepts. Ability to discuss these topics with non-finance stakeholders.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, establish appropriate priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, active listener, tailors communication to the audience.
- Experience with revenue automation systems (RevPro, RAR, RevStream, or other).
- Deep understanding of internal controls (SOX) within the quote to cash process.
- High emotional intelligence, ability to build and sustain relationships at multiple levels within and outside of finance.
- Desire for continuous learning and growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting required.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.