Consultant - Finance (India & EMEA Accounting)
Accounting & Finance
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Our growing Finance team is looking for a detail oriented Finance professional with a strong Accounting background.
- Review weekly banks statements and carry out bank reconciliation in a timely manner. Update weekly cash balance to corporate office in US.
- Perform fixed assets related accounting including but not limited to asset capitalization, retirement, posting depreciation and perform roll forwards activities including month end and periodical asset register reporting.
- Assist in bank payments on bank Portals & application of payments in NetSuite.
- Review credit card/ purchase card / Petro Card / Toll Account usage and carry out accounting on fortnightly basis.
- Check and monitor prepaid schedules on the AP invoice.
- Run amortization for prepaids and maintaining the prepaid schedules on a monthly basis.
- Upload monthly balance sheet reconciliations as noted above in FloQast and get them reviewed in a timely manner.
- Oversee employee advance / petty cash advances to ensure accurate accounting in Net Suite, completeness of supporting documents.
- Prepare month close journal entries in NetSuite in compliance with internal guidelines, US GAAP and respective local GAAP for supported country/legal entity.
- Assist reporting manager to streamline accounting procedures, establish better controls, assist accounting manager in policy formation and implementation of standard operating practices for adherence to policies and procedures.
- Be part of any additional projects or tasks assigned for process improvements or accounting standard adoption initiatives.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Accounting/Finance / MBA with at least 3-8 years of experience in R2R (Report to Report) / shared services set up handling month close process and accounting in multi-location, multi-currency set up.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts reconciliations, Fixed Assets Accounting and Prepaids.
- Working experience of NetSuite will be an added advantage.
- Excellent proficiency of MS Office tools especially MS-Excel (working on large data sets).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Will need to work in flexible shifts to overlap with Europe / US hours.
- A strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude who drives process improvements to increase effectiveness of the team and minimize room for errors.
Title will be Consultant or Senior Consultant based on experience, skill set and interview evaluation.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.