Director, Pre-Sales - Remote
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Join a highly reputable, high growth and well-funded CLM SaaS start-up as we grow our success in the market place. This Director, Pre-Sales will work with our Sales teams and engage with customers/prospects in understanding their business goals and solution objectives. This is an individual contributor role. This position can be based remotely within the US. #LI-Remote.
What you will do:
- This is an individual contributor role.
- Engage with customers/prospects in understanding their business goals, solution objectives.
- Build and conduct product demonstrations, solution workshops, due diligence studies with customers.
- Respond to RFP/RFI on Icertis products.
- Work closely with the field sales team and support in Go-To-Market activities.
- Contribute to industry/trade event participation, presentations, white papers, analyst briefings.
- Engage with Product Engineering to prepare solution demos.
- Engage with Product Management to feed feature requirements from customers/market.
- May manage/mentor staff in these areas of responsibility.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 12+ years of related industry experience with at least 5 years in pre-sales capacity for products or enterprise solutions.
- Deep experience in enterprise applications designing solutions, putting together value propositions and building business cases.
- Ability to engage with diverse audiences from business users to CXOs.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Any domain or IT experience in procurement, sourcing or sales contracting will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.