Posted on Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Receiving, sorting and placing of packages, and other related activities in preparation for delivery
- Loading and unloading of trucks for the transportation of goods and packages
- Maintain inventory controls including physical counting of inventory
- Ensure clean and safe working environment
- Maintain quality service by following organisation standards
- Contribute to team effort and works well with teammates
- Willing to work night shift
- Physically fit and no prior health issues
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be a plus
Submit a job application