Privileged Access Management specialist
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, July 1, 2022
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Role and responsibilities
- Experience in Design, Installation, Implementation, User Policies, Privilege account Provisioning, creating workflows, custom connectors, access policies
- Managing access to Windows, Unix/Linux, Web portals, and RDP Published applications.
- Should be capable to deploy/install/configure BeyondTrust PAM Components
- In-depth understanding to use Account, Service, and task Discovery tools
- Target system On-boarding and Application on-boarding.
- Provide inputs into engineering and the architectural design of Access Control, User Entitlements, Application Credentials, User Access Policy Management, enhancing security related to Privileged Access Management, High availability and Disaster Resiliency
- Implement Application to Application clients.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the BeyondTrust PAM toolset.
- Provide overall direction and oversight into the PAM functions across the organization, including Password Vaulting of elevated user and application service accounts.
- Well versed with automation scripts in Python, Shell, PowerShell (proficient in anyone)
- Knowledge on customization of BeyondTrust Platforms, Connectors/Plugins (with AutoIT/Shell Scripting) and good knowledge on auto-detection configuration and usage of Discovery Scanning tools.
- 5+ years of experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management
- Experience in Onboarding Windows, GSuite, UNIX, Database, AliCloud/Azure and User identity management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace.
- Comfortable in a global fast-paced enterprise team environment, with ability to adjust to changing priorities and schedules, and balance support and project work
- Candidates who have strong knowledge on other PAM/PIM tools like Thycotic, BeyondTrust Power Broker tools are preferred.
- Understanding of relevant technologies and concepts related to DevOps by Setting up servers from scratch, Setup process as system services with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment in DevOps.
- Good to have BeyondTrust experience with large scale customers across various industry verticals
Submit a job application