Sales & Business Development
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2022
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Partnership Executive is entrusted with the role of sourcing, identifying and building relationships with potential key accounts for the Ninja Direct Business. Armed with a keen understanding of both our services and your clients’ business needs, you will onboard these clients’ onto our services by communicating value.
- Business Development:
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting, networking.
- Develop a keen understanding of prospect clients’ business needs to credibly convey the value of Ninja Direct’s services.
- Work across functions to successfully demonstrate value to prospects.
- Collaborate with management to negotiate deal terms with prospects.
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new clients.
- Sales Operations:
- Ensure client data is accurate, complete and updated on Salesforce.
- Minimum 4 years in a business development or customer acquisition role
- Strong knowledge of sales pipeline management and complex B2B sales a must
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders within large client organizations is a must
- Knowledge on international logistics and freight forwarding is highly preferred
Submit a job application