Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We're looking for students to undergo an internships with us. This internship is based on the preferred date of student and the University. We specialise in Courier Industry, Logistics, Transportation. The duration of the placement can be 3 months up to 6 months (refer to University requirements).
We are looking for enthusiastic students or young graduates who would be happy to join our team!
- Human Resource - Check, update and compile Employee List, Organization Chart, Attendance Record, Leave Balance and Training Records
- Human Resource - Check and compile Overtime Claim/Request Form and Medical/Expenses
- Finance - Check, update, prepare and compile all related documents on Petty Cash matter
- Purchasing - Liaise with HOF on related purchasing matter
- Filing System - Maintain the filing index and closely monitor filing system by all units for continuous update of the index
- Job Order - Key-in daily Job Order for PM & CM works and submit to SE
- Keep record of Tenancy Agreement
- Others - Compile all official correspondence in/out, update and maintain site filing record, register and maintain tools and fixed assets registration list
- Perform others related function and activities as assigned/directed by company
Submit a job application