Internship (Operation Excellence)
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We're looking for students to undergo an internships with us. This internship is based on the preferred date of student and the University. We specialise in Courier Industry, Logistics, Transportation. The duration of the placement can be 3 months up to 6 months (refer to University requirements).
We are looking for enthusiastic students or young graduates who would be happy to join our team!
As part of the team, you will be assist the manager and team in daily analysis and daily tasks.
-Shall be responsible in performing Competitors Service Level Agreement tasks
-Order creation to 3rd party logistic providers
-Ensuring that the orders are picked up. Coordination with Fulfillment team and 3PL PIC
-Monitoring of the Invoices
-Assisting the team in daily analysis, reports, audits and training
-Any tasks that will be assigned from time to time
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- Those with relevant working experience will be an advantage.
- Meticulous in ensuring processes are followed. Candidate must be process oriented.
- Must have spoken & written knowledge in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to connect with people and communicate clearly
- Strong ability to grasp operation processes and systems quickly
- Quick learner: we work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged to rapidly pick up on new concepts
- Hands on approach as work will be ops based
- Required skills: Microsoft office applications. Preferable in Google Suite
Submit a job application