Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
People & HR
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2022
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees & management in designated business units. The position formulates partnership across the HR function to deliver value added services.
Learning & Development
- Identify training and development needs within Ninja Van through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with the Head of Departments, Section Heads and Human Resources Department.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of Ninja Van and the employees
- Manages Human Resource Development Corporation (HRD Corp) and submit the payments within stipulated time frame.
- Plan and assess the 'return on investment' of any training or development programme
- Manage matters related to training
- Assisting in identify staffing needs in different areas & departments.
- Advertise and source applicants through various channels, such as company career page, job platforms, social media, LinkedIn, and other professional networks.
- Able to operate Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and maintain the confidential of the data
- Assess candidates’ information stated in resume, curricular vitae, portfolios and references.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview feedbacks and related paperwork.
- Conduct reference check & submit the report to hiring manager and superior before offering stage.
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Assisting in organize & deliver employee engagement programs & activities
- Organize and participate in activities that create bonding between management and employees or between employees at different departments or levels.
- Arranges for employee recreational facilities and activities.
- Develop and execute reward programs for employees.
- Work along with other department managers or executives on reward and recognition.
- Counsels employees regarding work, family, or personal problems whenever possible.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience preferably in HR covering basic recruitment, employee relations & training.
- At least a degree in Management, Business Management, Human Resources Management or relevant
- In-depth knowledge of training selection methods
- Knowledge on HRD Corp process (advantage)
- Hands-on experience with learning & development using various techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2018 will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organisation, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Presentation skills
- IT skills
- A strong customer-focused background
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Strong team working skills and a collaborative
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Good time-keeping skills and the ability to multitask
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
- Commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
- Required to travel if necessary
- Possess own transport (preferably a car with valid driving license)
Submit a job application