Senior Salesforce Developer
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2022
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 2 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 2600+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 2 Million active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated Senior Salesforce developers to be part of Ninja Van’s salesforce team supporting an implemented and highly customized Salesforce Organization. The work involves custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce on the Force.com platform. We also work on Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds and Einstein Analytics.
You will be part of the founding team of engineers in our brand new tech lab in India! Initially tasked with building the foundations and establishing the best engineering culture of the tech lab, you will eventually be helping to lead and manage the team of software engineers to design, develop, test and ship software that propels the business forward.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancements to the Salesforce system.
- Responsible for providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
- Responsible for preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual.
- Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them into an opportunity.
- A proven technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in implementation and support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions with good exposure to SDLC processes.
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1 and Service Cloud Consultant is preferred.
- Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference.
- Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
- Configuration: Salesforce CRM Classic and Lightning.
- Customization: Apex, Visual force, Batch classes and Test classes.
- Lightning: Components and web components (preferred but not mandatory).
- Knowledge on batch classes (scheduling, debugging, monitoring) and test classes.
- Knowledge on Code Repositories is added advantage.
- Knowledge on Python and any Database is added advantage.
Submit a job application