Regional IT ServiceDesk Engineer
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
The Regional IT ServiceDesk Engineer role at Ninja Van is an exciting opportunity to join a team dedicated to providing exceptional internal customer support regionally, troubleshooting and advice to ensure optimal performance and utilization of information systems. You will be responsible for providing frontline technical remote support to end users, solving problems using a systematic and analytical approach, and ensuring compliance with established procedures and standards. Additionally, you will work closely with other IT teams, including the Regional IT Infrastructure team and the Infosecurity team, to achieve common goals and ensure the success of the organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Actively respond to incoming inquiries, incident and service requests via calls, e-mails, etc. within an agreed time limit, agreed-on processes, and in a professional and customer-oriented manner
- Identify, assess, record, and manage all reported user issues in the IT Service Management tool
- Perform first-level troubleshooting with or without remote tools on user personal computer including basic systems/network issues/security incidents
- Support Operating System, Google Suite and collaboration tools, day-to-day support related to in-house developed and off the shelf applications
- Escalate requests/issues to the appropriate resolver group, according to Service Level Agreement (SLA) on problems resolution
- Generate reports on regular status updates on all open incidents/service requests and close tickets within SLA
- Ensure daily tasks are executed according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Diploma or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or any related field
- At least 1-3 years technical experience in IT Support, Information systems, Technology
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Submit a job application