Internship (Health, Safety, Environment)
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We're looking for students to undergo an internships with us. This internship is based on the preferred date of student and the University. Our HQ in Shah Alam. We specialise in Courier Industry, Logistics, Transportation. The duration of the placement can be 3 months up to 6 months (refer to University requirements).
- Assist HSE Manager to achieve excellence in HSE.
- Assist management and operating teams to ensure compliance with legal requirements and government regulations.
- Assist on enforcement of the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set outby the organization. 4.
- Conduct site inspections to support HSE Manager in risk identification and support development of risk management.
- Participate in investigation and analysis of incidents, near misses and oversee the implementation of corrective action and produce investigation reports as appropriate.
- Assist HSE Manager in promoting safe working procedure and increase safety awareness and knowledge among all employees.
- Support conduction of HSE training and programs
- Communicate and disseminate HSE-related information to all employees as appropriate and as frequently as needed.
- Day to day support of the HSE Department and ad-hoc tasks
- Liaise with other departments to implement HSE-related activities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- No work experience required.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Willing to learn, work under pressure, adaptive to our fun culture, and pro-active.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Patient, enjoy working with people.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial flair
- Computer literate - Microsoft office applications (Excel, words/ppt).
Submit a job application