Business Operations Specialist
Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Business Operations Specialist shall be a part of the Business Operations team, a small high-level unit led by the Head of BizOps and directed by the Country Head of Ninja Van PH, tasked with driving changes across the business.
- Utilize knowledge and skill in programming, data analysis, operations research
- Write effective and scalable codes that would help improve and streamline business processes and operational workflows
- Work closely with other branches of the business, from on-the-ground managers to high-level decision makers, to fully understand business problems and provide better or alternative methods to complete operational goals.
- Assist the Business Operations Manager in project management
- Assess and scope potential projects from key stakeholders
- Present project findings and results to key stakeholders
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Management or relevant field
- Fresh graduates with strong track records are welcome to apply
- Work experience as a Python Developer or using any programming language
- Knowledge of common data analysis techniques and visualizations
- Knowledge of Google and Python space
- Familiar with SQL
- Experienced in quantitative analysis, project management, business improvement
- Good problem-solving skills
- Can effectively communicate data findings to a variety of stakeholders
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Submit a job application