Sales Manager, Digital Services
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
The Sales Manager, Digital Services is responsible for creating, developing and managing (in the initial stages) the different seller acquisition and sales channels in Indonesia including but not limited to offline events, digital marketing, and partnerships (along with the partnerships team). They will also own the bottom of the funnel to close potential users by conducting demos and presentations in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Produce, maintain and continuously improve sales pitch materials
- Acquire leads for potential customers by identifying sales channels and opportunities whether internally or externally
- Organise seller events to drive seller sign ups to our application
- Creating, maintaining and updating sales report for management.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, business, or a related field.
- 3 - 5 years of business development, sales or marketing experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel extensively.
- Past experience in SaaS and / or ecommerce
- Data Analytics experience in order to optimise sales funnel
Submit a job application