Regional Continuous Improvement Manager
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Quality Assurance Continuous Improvement Manager is required to formulate impact projects in 6 different countries. This position will manage continuous improvement project in large-scale scope. This includes analysis and monitor current operations to focus on effectiveness, cost efficiency and higher performance.
- Establish and maintain continuous improvement initiative
- Identify problems and lead a wide variety of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and expand team capabilities in applying continuous improvement tools and methods
- Influence key stakeholders across countries, and regional departments
- Define and develop project plan. Including annual improvement project plans in support of business focus.
- Conduct lean tools training to the stakeholders from all levels (L6S, gemba-kaizen, Change Acceleration Process)
- Provide prompted analysis and solutions to help teams understand the root causes and execute high impact solutions
- Promote a structured problem-solving approach
- Coordinate with project leaders to eliminate barriers and potential blocker.
- Continually expanding and enhancing knowledge of lean tools and principles to develop a culture of Continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in an logistics company with Operation Excellence/Process Improvement background
- Solid knowledge of Lean and quality principles (Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma Green Belt)
Submit a job application