Regional Senior Associate, Ninja Direct (Strategy)
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for exploring new growth, efficiency and cost saving opportunities across markets, building and developing strategic initiatives to improve commercial, financial and operational performance. He/she will also play the role of a business partner to country operation teams by providing analytical support in the areas of planning, forecasting and management reporting, conducting deep dives into problem areas to propose actionable solutions, and driving end-to-end implementation and localisation of regional projects, workstreams and processes.
- Build and develop new strategic initiatives to improve commercial, financial and operational performance and explore new growth opportunities
- Partner key country stakeholders in planning, forecasting and management reporting to ensure alignment with broader strategic goals
- Provide analytical support to country teams by conducting deep dives on key issues to understand problems and propose solutions and recommendations
- Drive continued improvements and reporting progress over time of projects, workstreams and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in management consulting; a strategy, commercial or business development or similar role in high-growth environment
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Data standardization/scrubbing
- Proven track record of success in high-pressure environments, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change
- Proven track record of driving complex projects and working with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Exposure to working across geographies, teams and individuals of different cultures, particularly across Southeast Asia
Submit a job application
See more open positions at NinjaVan
Something looks off?