Warehouse Assistant (Pulau Pinang)
Posted on Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Please click to the link if you want to apply.
- Plan and Monitoring daily warehouse operations, eg: inbounding/outbounding
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse work procedures and processes
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good coordination and organizational skills
- Coordinated the loading and unloading of trucks
- Liaise with another department such as Customer service, Project management and Fleet operation to ensure smooth warehouse operation
- Completed and maintained paperwork required for inbound and outbound materials
- Kept the warehouse area safe, clean and organized through regular inspection
Job Requirement & Skills
- Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent computer skills such as Microsoft Office application and Email
- Ability to work extra hours if necessary (OT provided)
- Ability to solve problems and interact with personnel of various department
Submit a job application