Senior Associate, Ninja Direct (Sales)
Sales & Business Development
Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok, Thailand
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
An Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for helping grow the Ninja Direct business by identifying new business prospects and successfully selling B2B products and services to large SME and enterprise clients. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
What you will do
- Generate business opportunities through professional prospecting and networking.
- Create demand by mapping client needs to our services and communicating value.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from outreach, solutioning, negotiating and closing.
- Ensure business sustainability through strategic pricing and maintaining strong margins on services provided.
- Log all sales activity and ensure customer data is up-to-date and accurate.
What you will need
- 2-4 years in a sales or business development role.
- Strong knowledge of sales pipeline management and complex B2B sales a must.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders within large client organizations is a must.
- Knowledge on international logistics and freight forwarding preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from established university
Submit a job application
See more open positions at NinjaVan
Something looks off?