Internal Audit Executive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Internal Control Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality in service and process of all departments in Ninja Van meet established standards. You will need to maintain and develop a sound control system.
1. D&I Test:
- Testing and analysis, including coordination of robust and timely remediation of deficiencies.
- Testing the design and operational effectiveness of business system controls and preparing testing work papers.
- Conducted advisory reviews of financial and operational processes including risk assessment to identify any opportunities for improvement, communicates and follows up to ensure management action plans are implemented properly and timely.
- Monitor timely resolution of internal control deficiencies and provides guidance on action plans.
2. Supervision of the implementation of all internal procedures and policies:
- Plan and conduct annual compliance/audit program which help to assess the compliance level of department's operations/activities with internal requirements and build up action plans for mitigation;
- Proactively develop and implement working plan; coordinate with other departments in relevant works and make sure the implementation plan delivered timely;
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of process and products to ensure service and operation quality.
- Enhance compliance behavior and culture through effective communication, training, and dissemination of compliance strategy, policy and processes;
- Review and report the result of compliance/audit plan (the Final report) as required;
- Report periodically about misconduct/misappropriation cases to Management;
- Promote internal control environment through collaboration with regional and local management to work out appropriate solution for control gap and followed up.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to identify issues, problems, and opportunities.
- Conduct on-site observations and root cause analysis with business entities to accurately identify service gaps
- Prepare detailed analytical reports on these findings and list of possible remedies
- Conduct on-site audit checks on ground ops process to ensure compliance to standards
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, auditing, business administration;
- Minimum of 1- 2 years relevant experience in internal control/ audit/ data analysis/ business analysis. Experience with logistics services companies will be a definite advantage;
- Good computer skills using all major office applications, good understanding in databases.;
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (in Vietnamese and English);
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills to communicate smoothly and professionally with peoples with various background and situation, including interview with suspects of misconduct cases;
- Judgement skills that contribute to the identification of control weaknesses and potential risks;
- Willing to travel, ability to work overtime at night shift;
Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, 307/21 Nguyen Van Troi, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary and benefits:
Competitive income compared to the market
"Tet" bonus , Performance review from 1 - 4 months
Paid social insurance based on full salary
12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
Annual company trip
Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager etc.
Work environment & colleagues:
Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
Young and dynamic working environment
Scope of work is large, the company has more than 6000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities throughout the country.
Submit a job application