Key Account Manager - Cross border (Talent Pool)
People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, June 2, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) Cross Border division manages partnerships with major international e-commerce platforms and freight forwarders, becoming a one stop solution for the partners on all issues and the internal counterpart for the regional crossborder team on commercial issues. We have an end to end view and understanding of Ninja Xpress's business, and work together with multiple stakeholders both internal and external to help enhance the core business to serve our partners better.
This Key Account Executive will support the team in managing corporate clients and strategic partners, helping with day to day operational problem solving, support with data and analysis required for performance review, work with both office and field staff in new process implementation, and enhance the relationship to further develop the business.
- Work closely with operational team and Ninja's partners to ensure operational excellence
- Manage relationship with cross-border shippers
- Identify major trends or issues and assume responsibility for resolution or escalation with existing accounts.
- Provide routing information and issue shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and to their correct location.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company for reports distribution to internal and external stakeholders.
- An Initiator to lead the Project Management for new initiatives
- Analyze and report client status including sales trend, service level performance, service issues.
- Min 2 years experience working in key account management role, preferably in Cross Border Logistics
- Have a good communication in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge and experience in logistics/supply chain, specifically Cross Border is a plus
- Hands on Project Management skills
- Works well with multiple stakeholders
- Strong Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills
- Strong in data analysis and detail-oriented
Submit a job application