Senior Performance Analyst
Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Performance Analytics Senior Analyst is responsible to conduct day-to-day analysis that supports the overall direction of the Performance Analytics Department. They will process data to ensure that fleet teams on the ground are equipped with the knowledge to conduct operations in the most cost effective way possible.
The main roles of the Senior Analyst are (1) to closely communicate with the managers of the ground units their cost and operational targets and performances, (2) guide them through data analysis what is needed in order to achieve targets, and (3) working with different units to ensure smooth implementation of process changes throughout the Fleet Unit.
- Generate insights from tight coordination with ground ops managers to determine Fleet Officers’, Riders’, and Drivers’ optimal performance level
- Build different views for respective regions of responsibility that generate new insights on how to hit cost and operational efficiency targets
- Establish benchmarks that each station should hit in order to achieve the entire region targets
- Devise process changes and projects to improve operational efficiency for their respective areas
- Lead and manage projects such as dynamic incentive structures for the region
- Graduate of at least 4-year course, preferably in Business Studies, Management/ Industrial Engineering, or Information Technology with work experience appropriate for the role
- At least 3 years experience in data analytics and project management roles
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL and other business intelligence or analytics platforms (Python, R, Periscope, Metabase)
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Skill in Microsoft Excel or Google Suite’s GSheet
- Knowledgeable in Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) concept
- Prior experience with a start-up and a logistics company is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in working with senior management
- Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
- Can work and communicate effectively with a team under the 20 - 35 age group
- Has the initiative to propose solutions without constant guidance
- Doesn’t shy away from rolling up one’s sleeve and going on the ground to get the job done
- Can work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Extremely self-motivated, organized, and responsible
Submit a job application