Junior Associate, Operation Excellence
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- The person shall be responsible to validate PODs for failed deliveries. This is to reduce any disputes coming from shippers and to increase the quality of Last Mile drivers.
- Assisting the team in daily analysis, reports, audits and training
- Any tasks that will be assigned from time to time
- Diploma/Degree in any field (fresh graduate are encouraged to apply)
- Those with relevant working experience will be an advantage.
- Meticulous in ensuring processes are followed. Candidates must be process oriented.
- Must have spoken & written knowledge in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to connect with people and communicate clearly
- Strong ability to grasp operation processes and systems quickly
- Quick learner: we work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged to rapidly pick up on new concepts
- Hands on approach as work will be ops based
- Required skills: Microsoft office applications. Preferable in Google Suite
Submit a job application