Regional Operations Manager (Mindanao)
Northern Mindanao, Philippines
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Manager will be tasked to oversee all operations and expansion in his/her part of the Philippines (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao or Metro Manila) and to lead a team of up to 7 Area Managers and their respective ground Station Managers.In addition, the Regional Manager will be responsible for the operational health of the region, leading the team of Area Managers and their respective Station Heads, and working with the Operation Unit Managers to improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity. He/she will ensure that all hubs under his care are aligned and compliant with company protocols, strategies and directives
- Reports to the Head of Fleet and carries out his / her directives with the aim of contributing to the overall strategy, standard operating procedures and best practices of Last Mile Team
- Oversee all Last Mile (Delivery and Hybrid) operations in his/her respective Region - - - Cluster taking the ownership of Cluster level KPIs such as, but not limited to, productivity rating, delivery success rate and cost-per-parcel rating.
- Manage the Area Managers and Station Heads of the Region Cluster through an active role in the recruitment process and coordination with Fleet Training Team on the provision of trainings to develop the desired skill set and competence of the team
- Representative of the Region Cluster of Last Mile when coordinating with other Operations Unit Heads to resolve issues affecting customer satisfaction and needs
- Scale Operational Capacity
BS/BA Degree in any field
Experience in logistics or e-commerce industries is preferred
Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the senior supervisor or manager role
Experience in using any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) softwares such as warehouse management systems, or equivalent is an advantage
Managing Corrective, Preventive and Improvement Actions
Planning and Budgeting
Geographical knowledge or familiarity of the assigned region
Data and Metrics Interpretation
Above average proficiency in MS Excel or GSheet; Excellent data processing and analysis
Business savvy - Understands how hub level operations affect overall country performance
Effective decision making
Willing to travel
Submit a job application