Affiliate Marketing Manager, Digital Services
Marketing & Communications
Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
The role involves creating an affiliate program and managing the affiliates from influencers and content creators, as well as our refer-a-friend program. It involves reaching out to leads and closing them so we can increase brand awareness, driving our monthly active users. By acquiring more PH Facebook Live Sellers, we will be able to cross-sell them Last Mile and Logistics+ services.
- Acquire new affiliates that are content creators & influencers, power users that are interested in promoting our e-commerce SaaS product
- Plan and project manage events that would help us recruit affiliates
- Manage affiliates that bring in business for the vertical
- Keep the affiliates informed and engaged by developing campaigns that drive awareness and activation
- Create programs that tie in SaaS & Last Mile products together.
- 2-5 years of experience in influencer management / program management / account management or related experiences, preferably with an influencer agency background
- Startup experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent
- Ability to communicate well in English & Tagalog
Submit a job application