Area Manager (Legazpi)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
> On-ground project management for launching expansion hubs, and
> Day-to-day supervision of hub operations within his region or assigned areas
> Consequently, an RSM’s key performance goals are the following:
> Ensure that expansion hubs are sufficiently resourced and operational within the set target timeline
> Ensure that all hubs under his care are running smoothly and all operational gaps or problems are resolved promptly
> Ensure that all hubs under his care are aligned and compliant with company protocols and directives
- With supervisory or team management experience
- With operations management experience
- With Logistics and Operational Background is a plus
- Proven cash management experience
- Thorough; Sharp, quick thinking and with decision making skills
- Proficient in MS Excel; Data processing and analysis
- Values excellence, integrity, and fairness
- Can build rapport with riders, station heads, and mid level Managers
- Willing to travel around Bicol, Camarines Sur and nearby provinces
- Residing, familiar and willing to work around Legazpi Bicol.
Submit a job application