Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Respond to call back for machine recovery at all times if needed.
- Monitor system and keep baseline checks on performance and highlighting technical issues faced during operational checks (TPM)
- Technical support to daily ops in warehouse
- To perform machine troubleshooting and component replacement under instructions or follow work instructions.
- Perform preventive maintenance on production equipment or machinery
- Test run system before handover to production and to ensure, system can be used as normal.
- Verify all measuring equipment in good working condition.
- Liaise with equipment engineers for machine spares and maintain adequate critical spare parts.
- Housekeeping on spare parts and maintenance tools
- Support and participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Investigate and provide root cause for mechanical and electrical problems on the system
- Coordinate and work with Equipment Engineer to rectify major component failure(s) on system
- Support new production tester setup for test platform standardization and optimization
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics with related knowledge in automation and process control
- Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance team for industrial systems
- Knowledge and experience in TPM, PLC and automation will be advantageous.
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply.
- Able to work in shifts.
- Good team attitude
Submit a job application