Trade Marketing Support
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Brief and explain all trade marketing programs to all stakeholders in execution level mode, call or interface directly to shippers if needed
- Giving all input about trade marketing programs from sales and shippers
- Doing meeting regularly with all stakeholders and leaders for the execution
- Hit target for all trade marketing programs
- Solving operation issues for all trade marketing programs
- Helping all project leaders to discuss and get some objective & results
- Create ideas especially for projects and develop assist by having insights from all stakeholders.
- Can create solutions and make a good relationship to all commercial team
- Bachelor degree and at least have work experience (min. 1 year experience)
- Fluent in English
- Can operate Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.) & Google Spreadsheet
- Effective and efficient time management of multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to manage complex timeline & multiple stakeholders
- Flexible & Dynamic personality
- Easily adaptation
- Can work in under pressure
Submit a job application