HRIS & Services Manager
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Maintain & manage Database from each System both SAP Success Factor & GUI
- Alignment with HRBP, CB & Payroll related to data changes review Workflow & as a planner to review business processes more effectively & efficiently
- Reporting Analysis Provide database to HRBP, People Analytics & Other Key Stakeholder from HR Department
- Data Compliance with Audit SOX report
- Maintain database accuracy in a timely manner
- Maintain quality in terms of Data Integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Human Resource Management required.
- Minimum +7 years experience maintaining data management & HRIS System.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information System (SAP Preferable)
- Knowledge of database maintenance & Personnel Management maintenance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.Ability to demonstrate and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skillsAbility to keep information confidential.
- Thorough understanding of database construction.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Submit a job application