Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Quickly identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot network and hardware/software related problems
- Maintaining the network in Ninja Xpress warehouses spread from Aceh to Papua to maintain and ensure networks that it runs well
- Minimum 1 year experience in Network Engineer
- CCNA or MTCNA certified would be advantage
- Have knowledge and experience in Ubiquity, Mikrotik Network Devices, Cisco
- Familiar with Linux system, firewall, network security, troubleshooting network, VPN, IP Sec
- Willing to have shifting time
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
Submit a job application