Customer Loyalty SLA Control Tower & Data Analyst
IT, Customer Service, Data Science
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Responsible for monitoring parcels journey on time at each milestone
- Manage parcels delivered within agreed SLA by shipper/marketplace and Region/Area
- Responsible to make BAU report regarding breach tracker and monitoring
- Coordinate with stakeholders regarding breach and or parcel journey such as : Ground Ops, Key Account Management, Customer Loyalty Team
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from Industrial Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Statistics, or any relevance major
- Have experience in logistics or operations data analyst
- Experiencing in manage operation especially parcels journey and service level management
- Advanced in spreadsheets (excel and google sheet) formula and function
- Proficiency in SQL/Python/R is a plus
- Have experience on administrative, data analysis, statistic and forecasting.
Submit a job application