Shipper Success Management (Semarang, Central Java)
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Provide support to shipper in usage of Ninja Van Platforms and analyze shipper business across marketplace
- Level one support for shipper on any issue related to Shipping enquires and complaints on NV Shipper Platform, Operations, COD, IT and Finance
- Actively manage and resolve shipper issues by clarifying the shipper's complaint, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Conduct regular discussion for shipper (frequency based on shipper tier) to discuss plan to handle projected increase in delivery volume and raise concerns (if any)
- 1-2 experience years in Customer Service/Customer Relation Officer/Account Executive or any related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure, problem solver and collaborate with across functions
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Strong administrative skills such as computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
Submit a job application