Regional Senior Associate, Sales & Partnerships (Key Account Management)
Sales & Business Development
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Partnerships Team is in charge of ensuring that commercial success is achieved out of a select group of Key Accounts, which today contributes ~85% of Group Revenues. Within the team, the Regional Partnership's Key Account Management sub team specifically, account manages the Key Decision Makers in the Client Organisation (e.g. Lazada Regional Transport Team, Shopee Regional Logistics Team).
In summary, the candidate is expected to see through any and all projects/solutions requested by the client, with the ultimate goal being to achieve our organisation’s commercial intentions from the client.
- To maintain relationships and extract deliverables from the clients, and to extensively coordinate with stakeholders in the client organisation.
- Require more depth in the work they do, given that the complexity of our key clients have evolved (i.e. technical skill sets in financial modelling and analysis, providing insights in commercial and operating metrics, coming up with solutions, proposing commercial rates for C-suite's approval)
- Drive technical leadership for local countries
- Working together with the FP&A and Country Partnerships Teams to deliver visibility on Revenue and Profitability Impact when commercial terms with our clients are being negotiated
- To prioritise and select the most impactful Tech builds for us to develop internally, amongst all Client Requests.
- Extensive coordination with Tech teams and other related stakeholders
- See through the negotiation of each individual clause with the respective stakeholders within the organisation, both internally (across local-regional spheres) and externally, to ensure that alignment is achieved.
- To train country Partnerships Teams on Strategic Account Planning techniques.
- To work together with the Countries to establish Strategic Account Plans for our Key Accounts
- Ensure that the contract is accurately prepared and executed.
- Guide and value-add to local implementation; this includes establishing account management plan, co-create account management framework and plan (helping to contextualise the work to Ninja Van and our account management philosophy), and train local countries in account management techniques.
- Preparation of required materials for Client Presentations (e.g. Monthly Business Reviews)
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a front office role, preferable within a Logistics or eCommerce field
- A bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics, Finance or related field
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to consume, process and transform large amounts of information into actionable insights
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with data dashboard tools and SQL is a plus, but not mandatory
- Highly adaptable, self driven and motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
Submit a job application