Retail Support Specialist
Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Retail Experience team will aid in maintaining the operational quality and handle customer service to ensure the relationship between retail store and client will be smooth as we look to expand the retail outlets across the Philippines
The Retail Support Specialist will be helping out in ensuring the smooth retail outlet experience by providing timely support and assistance to the store staff and franchisees as well as helping them maintain healthy relationship with shippers and consignees alike through escalating parcel statuses, resolving issues in shipper dashboard and handling claims to name a few. They will also conduct monthly store audits to ensure all our retail stores are performing at peak efficiency while following all standards and regulations prescribed by Ninjavan.
- Handling retail support service with regards to order details, parcel status updates and shipper account concerns. Other higher tier escalations should be forwarded to the retail operations manager
- Ensuring that the retail outlet conforms to the operational metrics and standards prescribed by the retail team. Visiting the stores to inspect layout, sales, asset/equipment maintenance and other relevant measures.
- BA/BS degree graduate
- Min. 1-2 year(s) working experience
- Preferably has retail store experience in a supervisorial capacity
- Able to make report summary/Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
Submit a job application